Welcome to my online art gallery!
The gallery immediately below this paragraph contains a few of my recent paintings. There is a second gallery near the bottom of this page containing some of my digital artworks. A fuller portfolio of my paintings and digital artworks can be found on Saatchi Art. If you are interested in buying a painting or commissioning an artwork, please do contact me. This webpage details my artistic achievements.
My articles on art
- 1989 to 1993 – I was a Fine Art student at City and Guilds of London Art School. I won a travel prize.
- 1993 to 1996 – Middlesex University. Community Art Student. University prize winner
- 2001 – I created Raw Art Link (Now offline). It was a directory of artists and organizations
- 2004 – I created and directed the Raw Arts Festival at the Candid Arts Trust in Central London
- 2005 – I created and directed the second Raw Arts Festival at the Candid Arts Trust in Central London
- 2006 – I co-organized the Raw Arts Festival at the Color Elefante Gallery in Valencia, Spain with the New York Arts Magazine
- 2006 – Group exhibition at Villa Caruso, Sorrento, Italy (Co-organised with Franco Meloni)
- 2007 – I co-organized the Raw Arts Festival at the Carrozzini Von Buhler Gallery in New York with the New York Arts Magazine
- Summer 2007 – Solo exhibition at the Studio Gallery in Berlin
- 2008 – I co-organized the Raw Arts Festival with the Infusion Art Gallery in Los Angeles, USA
- Summer 2008 – Artist in residence for a month and solo show at the Beijing Arts Space in China
- 2011 to 2019 – I used Art and ICT to run my own company in Poland.
- 2019 onwards – exhibiting online due to COVID-19
- 2020 onwards – I started developing Gent’s Club
- 2021 – I started to put my artworks on Saatchi Art.
- July 2021 – I was offered a place to study the Online Masters in Fine Art Digital course at Central Saint Martins. I was unable to accept due to financial constraints.
I have also
- Taught Fine Art and Digital art
- Created murals and other art projects for schools, etc.
- Created websites and their content (Favicons, Logos, etc.)
- Created and directed five Raw Arts Festivals – two co-organized with the New York Arts Magazine
- Created a Youtube channel and all the videos on it
- Run a company and created all the tech required to do it (flyers, adverts, brochures, invoices, contracts, videos, etc.) For more information, please contact me
The Raw Arts Festival gained publicity worldwide. My art has been featured in Art Fairs International, Beijing Arts Magazine, New York Arts Magazine, Raw Vision, and many other publications worldwide.
Events in Ho Chi Minh
- Michael Cornelissen (Holland)
- Kim and Bouke (Holland)
- Philippa Huston (UK)
- Sue Kreitzman (UK)
- Prof J.E Midwinter and M.A Midwinter (UK)
- Tim Midwinter (UK)
- Outsider Art-World (Germany)
- Raw Vision magazine (UK)
- Piotr Segal (Poland)
- And many others
What is an online art gallery?
This section is designed to increase the Search engine optimization of this page. An online art gallery is a simple concept. It’s a website where you can upload your digital photos of artworks to be stored, organized, and shared with others. Most people do not go through the trouble and expense of buying and building their own website. Uploading to online galleries is usually a very easy process. Usually, the gallery is run as a business, with the purpose of displaying the artwork being to promote it to potential buyers.
Other variations include:
- An online art market for collectors also known as an online secondary market.
- An art gallery displaying artwork from their current, future, or past exhibitions, most often to promote the exhibitions, rather than with a view to selling the work via the website.
- An artist hosting their own gallery, either on their own website or on other websites. This approach is usually adopted with a view to increasing the percentage of the sale price the artist themselves receive.
- There are a number of online galleries that represent many artists working in different media and genres. The artist either pays a monthly fee or agrees to a commission paid when the work is sold. These are usually non-exclusive and are therefore a risk-free opportunity for the artist to sell their work worldwide. They can be found by using search terms such as “original art” or “online art gallery”.